Dear friends and colleagues,
the Italian PRM Society and I are very proud to be in charge of the organization of the 17th PRM European congress in Venice in 2010.
According to ESPRM standards and aims, the programme will cover:
- functioning biology (basic sciences)
- functioning technology (rehabilitation technology)
- clinical sciences (PRM in special health conditions)
- human functioning sciences (including epidemiology, social functioning and related topics)
- evidence based rehabilitation and management.
The title chosen for this congress is "EUROPEAN REHABILITATION: QUALITY, EVIDENCE, EFFICACY AND EFFECTIVENESS" and it well expresses the objectives that the society has set during these first years of hard work.
The disabled’s rights are one of the key points and goals of Europe’s development: the aim is to grant the best enpowerment conditions to all disabled people, on the basis of ICF’s indications and principles.
We can contribute from a scientific and professional point of view on both a national and european level, to this development, and this congress will be a very important step.
We could have an excellent Congress only if all of you will be present with your experiences and suggestions.
See you in Venice.
President of the congress
President of ESPRM